Welcome to our little corner of England!
We are here to reach out to,
serve, connect and support everybody in the villages and hamlets surrounding
St Margaret's. We strive to be a welcoming and friendly Benefice and look forward to meeting you on your faith journey.
St Margaret of Antioch @ St Margaret's-at-Cliffe
St Peter @ Westcliffe
St Augustine @ East Langdon
St Mary @ West Langdon
- Dover Outreach Centre have released their report on the 2017/2018 Winter Night Shelter initiative - click here to read it. The work that goes in to this endeavour is humblingly impressive.
- If there is any remaining pledged sponsorship for St Margaret's Big Night Out, it can be dropped in to 11 Royston Gardens. Online donations are now closed for this event - thank you again for the astonishing support.
- Looking for a good source of information and support for a teenage girl in you family? Then I would highly recommend you go to agnesforgirls.com - a great resource created by Charlotte Ford and Sam Stanley of this parish, full of honest advice and information. It wouldn't hurt if a few boys read it as well...
- Kent Dementia Action Alliance have a 24hour helpline - 0800 500 3014. You can find more information on the Crisis Response page.
- A vacancy has arisen at number 7 Amy Temple Cottages - click here for more information if you think you, or someone you know, might meet the criteria for residency.
This is a fantastic website and phone app to enable easy reporting of a rough-sleeper to services that can help - click here
for more information.
- Dover Food Bank'most wanted' list (updated 25th April 2018)
- There will be a Deanery confirmation on the 18th June at Capel-le-Ferne - if anyone is interested, please contact the vicar.
- Saturday Service : St Margaret's, 11am, Saturday 2nd June
- St Margaret's Vilage Fête : Sunday 22nd July, 12-4pm, KGV field. If you would like to book a stall, or want some more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocese of Canterbury Safeguarding:
Click here to take you to the Safeguarding pages of the Diocese website.
Benefice Disclosure Officer:
Jannine Hyde tel: 853565
Benefice Safeguarding Co-ordinator:
Barbara Broughton tel:853840