Welcome to our little corner of England!
We are here to reach out to,
serve, connect and support everybody in the villages and hamlets surrounding
St Margaret's. We strive to be a welcoming and friendly Benefice and look forward to meeting you on your faith journey.
St Margaret of Antioch @ St Margaret's-at-Cliffe
St Peter @ Westcliffe
St Augustine @ East Langdon
St Mary @ West Langdon
- #LiveLent 2018 is the upcoming Lent reflection from the Church of England, looking at the Gospel of John
- Don't forget that clocks go forward over night on Saturday 24th March!
- Kent Dementia Action Alliance have a 24hour helpline - 0800 500 3014. You can find more information on the Crisis Response page.
- Christians Together in Dover (CTiD) are holding a Mission Week Monday 19th to Saturday 24th March. For more details click here.
- A vacancy has arisen at number 7 Amy Temple Cottages - click here for more information if you think you, or someone you know, might meet the criteria for residency.
This is a fantastic website and phone app to enable easy reporting of a rough-sleeper to services that can help - click here
for more information.
- Dover Food Bank 'most wanted' list (updated 5th March 2018)
- There will be a Deanery confirmation on the 18th June at Capel-le-Ferne - if anyone is interested, please contact the vicar.
- St Margaret's Big Night Out : Friday 23rd March
- Easter Children's Craft Morning: Saturday 24th March, St Margaret's Church, 11am
- Spring Walk : West Langdon's annual fund-raiser will be on Sunday 29th April from 3pm, with the much anticipated tea afterwards! See you all at Maydensole Farm for a lovely afternoon stroll.