Welcome to our little corner of England!
We are here to reach out to,
serve, connect and support everybody in the villages and hamlets surrounding
St Margaret's. We strive to be a welcoming and friendly Benefice and look forward to meeting you on your faith journey.
St Margaret of Antioch @ St Margaret's-at-Cliffe
St Peter @ Westcliffe
St Augustine @ East Langdon
St Mary @ West Langdon
- Have a look at the delightful pictures from the Christingle & Nativity Serviceat St Margaret's here. (slight technical hitch - they'll be on as soon as the software starts behaving itself!)
- You can see a great selection of photos from theChristmas Tree & Nativity Crib Festivalon our Gallery page!
- If you would like to make a donation to Canterbury Welcomes Refugees, you can clickhere to find their donation web page.
- If you want to find out more about becoming a volunteer for Migrant Help, go to our Crisis Response page to find out more.
- Find out about how to help sponsor a refugee family by clicking here.
- Kent Dementia Action Alliance have a 24hour helpline - 0800 500 3014. You can find more information on the Crisis Response page.
This is a fantastic website and phone app to enable easy reporting of a rough-sleeper to services that can help - click here
for more information.
- Dover Food Bank'most wanted' list (updated 3rd December 2018)
- Saturday 8th December from 4pm - Grand switch-on of St Margaret's village Christmas lights
- Sunday 9th December 10.00 am - come along to St Margaret's Christingle & Nativity Play
Diocese of Canterbury Safeguarding:
Click here to take you to the Safeguarding pages of the Diocese website.
Benefice Disclosure Officer:
Jannine Hyde tel: 853565
Benefice Safeguarding Co-ordinator:
Barbara Broughton tel:853840
Diocese of Canterbury GDPR:
Click here to take you to the GDPR info pages of the Diocese website.